Get ready for Independence Day with this 30” diameter, wall hanging or table runner.
- Pattern - purchase on Etsy.people/koontzshandquilting or Koontz’s Hand Quilting page on Facebook as a PDF download.
- ½ yard red fabric, more for binding cut on the bias
- ½ yard white fabric
- ½ yard blue fabric
- 10-degree wedge ruler (you will need to make an extension on your ruler if the smallest marking on your wedge ruler is 3”. The directions for this are in your pattern)
- Sewing machine in good working order
- Notions - thread, pins, cutting mat, rotary cutter, seam ripper, and any of your favorite notions.
HOMEWORK BEFORE CLASS
Please come to class with your fabric cut into strips (according to your pattern size) and sewed in the following order:
- Blue - sew 5 together along the long side to create a strip set
- Red - sew 3 sets of 2 together
- White - sew 3 sets of two together
It is important to try and do your homework before class, as it will allow you to get more of the sewing done in class for your project. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me: Klonda Holt 816-809-7070 or KLL99@aol.com